- Base64 Converter Convert any local file to base64 URI
- FLAG Lookup national flag and a glimpse of information about that particular place (equipped with DuckDuckGo Instant Search)
- IPv4 RBLC Test IPv4 on 33 blacklist databases
- Speed Estimator Lightweight weblication to measure (estimate) latency, download, and upload of your ISP
- Latency Tester Checking internet connection latency of your ISP
- WHOIS Checker Checking the WHOIS part of a hostname (domain)
- Page Speed Checker Finding out the performance grade of a certain page via Google's Page Speed craft
- Weather Lookup Lookup current weather condition of a particular location via Open Weather Map database
- Check IPv4 Finding out an IPv4 score based on Project Honey Pot database
- Website Status Checker Finding out whether a website is up or down.
- URL Lengthener URL lengthener, the opposite of shortener.
- Browser Requests Capturing browser's request via Python's WebOb Request
- UNICODE to ENTITY Converting UNICODE to entity and in reversed orientation
- JSloop Testing
Examples at THOR
- 50 States Retrieving and injecting Google Drive (spreadsheet) JSON with jQuery
- HTML5 audio HTML5 audio events
- HTML5 video HTML5 video events
- JS Responsive IframeS Creating multiple responsive YouTube iframes
- Image Basic responsive image (CSS)
- Sequence FX Just like above but with animated output
- Browser history Detect the existence of stored browser history
- I am HTML A story on HTML
THOR dot Jp net
This page and some other page(s) use Pure (CSS framework). Pure is licensed under BSD license.
Also equipped with Font Awesome (free). Font Awesome is licensed under MIT, SIL OLF, and CC BY.
Thor is a deity from Norse mythology, son of Odin, or maybe son of a something else. It's something to pronounce Thor, like Thor. Say it out loud, please.
The story is brought to cinema in Hollywood. Well, it's basically similar to Romulus and Remus, the origin of "Rome". Brothers, and such. And of course, like certain excerpts in Bible. Not to mention more mythologies in Asia, Middle East and Africa. I didn't say any of those isn't real, there're things we can see "repeat". It's just different story telling from one culture to another. Certainly, there's higher power, intelligence and wisdom than us, humans. The polarity is the key. It's similar to magnetic field concept. Actually, that's where we are. Every fiber of our existence is connected. If there's no actual leader/"governer" (source) of each pole, well, hm.
Thor is depicted usually with sledgehammer and a cape. He usually brings a sledgehammer for no reason wearing cape, because he usually does. The cape is fashion trend for royel jelly dressed by mommy. Like really stupid one, the fashion, the mommy is really beyond any. She can float and things. Now you probably wonder, what? Yeah, because a wand isn't his thing. Swamp Thing once said wiggled a wand, right, and then he became Swamp Thing. Before that, he wasn't. Like, a root or something. How come a root wiggled anything? It's a good question.
Thor dot Jp Net is deployed on Google App Engine in Python with Jinja2 templating module.
Anyway, this homepage's
HTML is minified using HTMLMIN Python module. The
CSS is minified using our own technique, and the
This site is authored and maintained by Monkey Raptor to display some parts we can build using the latest open sourced web technologies.
No cookie for display pages by default.
Except for dilly with "interactive memory". We'll equip notification for that (those).