- WHOIS Checker Checking the WHOIS part of a hostname (domain) ☁
- Page Speed Checker Finding out the performance grade of a certain page via Google's Page Speed craft ☁
- Current Weather Lookup Lookup current weather condition of a particular location via Open Weather Map database ☁
- Check IPv4 Finding out an IPv4 score based on Project Honey Pot database ☁
- Website Status Checker Finding out whether a website is up or down.
- URL Lengthener URL lengthener, the opposite of shortener.
- Browser Requests Capturing browser's request via Python's WebOb Request ☁
- UNICODE to ENTITY Converting UNICODE to entity and in reversed orientation ☁
- JSloop Testing
Examples at THOR
- 50 States Retrieving and injecting Google Drive (spreadsheet) JSON with jQuery ☚
- HTML5 audio HTML5 audio events ☚
- HTML5 video HTML5 video events ☚
- JS Responsive IframeS Creating multiple responsive YouTube iframes ☚
- Image Basic responsive image (CSS) ⇇
- Sequence FX Just like above but with animated output ⇇
- Browser history Detect the existence of stored browser history ⇇
- I am HTML A story on HTML ⇇
THOR dot Jp net
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) Monkey Raptor monkeyraptor.johanpaul.net
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
This page and some other page(s) use Pure (CSS framework). Pure is licensed under BSD license.
Thor is a deity from Norse mythology, son of Odin. He usually brings a sledgehammer, because he usually does. Now you probably wonder, what? Yeah, because a wand isn't his thing. Swamp Thing once said wiggled a wand, right, and then he became Swamp Thing. Before that, he wasn't. Like, a root or something. Howcome a root wiggled anything? It's a good question.
Subtle background pattern from subtlepatterns.com/fabric-of-squares/ by Heliodor Jalba.
THOR dot Jp net is hosted on Google App Engine in Python with Jinja2 templating module.
Anyway, this homepage's
HTML is minified using HTMLMIN Python module. The
CSS is minified using our own technique, and the on-page
This site is authored and maintained by Monkey Raptor to display some parts we can build using the latest open sourced web technologies.
No cookie for display pages by default.
Except for dilly with "interactive memory". We'll equip notification for that (those).